A P Haines, J D Imeson, and T W Meade
2. Mice deficient for corticotropin-releasing hormone receptor-2 display anxiety-like behaviour and are hypersensitive to stress
1 Clayton Foundation Laboratories for Peptide Biology,
2 Laboratory of Neuronal Structure and Function, The Salk Institute, La Jolla, California, USA.
3 Department of Neuropharmacology, The Scripps Research Institute, La Jolla, California, USA.
3.Disruption of the glucocorticoid receptor gene in the nervous system results in reduced anxiety
1 Molecular Biology of the Cell I, Deutsches Krebsforschungzentrum, Im Neuenheimer Feld 280, 69120 Heidelberg, Germany.
2 Institute of Anatomy, Universität des Saarlandes Homburg, Germany.
3 EMBL, Heidelberg, Germany.
4 These authors contributed equally to this work.
4. Gene-by-Environment (Serotonin Transporter and Childhood Maltreatment) Interaction for Anxiety Sensitivity, an Intermediate Phenotype for Anxiety Disorders
- 1Anxiety and Traumatic Stress Disorders Program, Departments of Psychiatry and Family & Preventive Medicine, University of California San Diego, La Jolla, CA, USA
- 2Genetic Polymorphism Laboratory, Departments of Psychiatry, Family & Preventive Medicine, and Biostatistics, University of California San Diego, La Jolla, CA, USA
- 3Departments of Psychiatry, Genetics, and Neurobiology, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, CT, USA